The domain lucent.ly is available for purchase. Lucently, which means ‘in a lucent manner’ is derived from the word lucent, which means emitting light; shining, luminous. The root comes from Latin lucere, “to shine”.
Why buy lucent.ly?
- It is a short domain, only 6 characters
- It makes use of the popular .ly extension, which both is a domain hack and a popular suffix in the English language to form adjectives and adverbs.
- It is a high volume keyword, getting between 10,000 and 100,000 searches per month. Keyword puts the volume at 27,000 searches per month globally.
- Keyword keg gives lucently the CTR score of 100/100. This indicates whether the organic results in the SERPs get clicked on, the higher the score the more organic traffic you are likely to get.
- There is very low competition for this keyword, which mostly revolve around the definition of ‘lucent’. This will make it easier to brand and rank for the term lucently, and also pay less for advertising.
- Archive.org has a clean history with no spam entries.
- Lucent.ly is indexed by Google, indicating there are search engine penalties blocking it from Google listings.
What can you use lucently for?
The sky is the limit for a positive word like lucent.ly:
- Use this domain for your personal brand
- Use lucent.ly for education or learning services
- Use lucent.ly Consultation and Information services
- Use lucent.ly Software, or a SaaS product
- A computer graphics or digital design brand
- A photography or videography portfolio
- A lighting store or lighting specialist.
- Use lucent.ly as app to control home lighting and electricity use
- Use lucent.ly as an app for meditation or mindfulness.
- Use lucent.ly for an energy service or company.
Before you consider buying Lucent.ly, please read below.
It is important that you check trademarks in your country and in your business classification before buying this domain.
- In the USA? Please check ‘Trademark247.com’ and the US Government Trademark site. Otherwise, check the registrars in your country. This website is a useful resource: https://www.wipo.int/directory/en/urls.jsp
- To learn about trademark classifications, watch this youtube video. The aforementioned video shows how the same trademarks can exist across different verticals or classifications.
- Learn about ‘trademark bullying‘ by reading this article. Here are some common trademark bullying tactics listed on the web site: – Demands that the alternative owners cease with the trademark in significantly different products or services. – Declares (wrongly) that it has a monopoly over the mark. – Subversively expands its services or products to declare it has a right over other classifications, despite any evidence of this. – A trademark bully may be misguided in their belief that their trademark is too famous, and asserts that other trademarks in different classifications hurt their brand.
references and credits
- header image credit: unsplash.com/@nicolasjleclercq
- “lucent, adj.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/110825?redirectedFrom=lucent (accessed August 20, 2020).